Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Boy is it Hot!

We are in the middle of a heat wave and the temps are HOT! We have been over 100 degrees for a few days and have a couple of more to go. Sometimes Thor will go lay in the sun for a few minutes and other times I can't get him out the door to potty.

Yesterday I had an appointment and wanted the dogs out quickly so I could get going. Sometimes to accomplish this I will tell the dogs there is a squirrel or rabbit outside.

I tell the dogs to "go get the bunny!" and they both take off like a shot Arabella does her predictable dash for the bush. Thor on the other hand, got just past the edge of the patio and made a quick u-turn and ran back to the house with a look of "Oh Heck NO!" look. It was the funniest thing I have seen in a while!

I am so glad he still surprise me and I am glad that at 11 he is still willing to go chase a critter!

No comments:

Post a Comment